Nut Butter Co-Packer
We know how difficult it can be finding a co-packer you can trust. We had a terrible experience a couple of years ago... and we've vowed to find a better and more cost effective way. We used a dishonest co packer that used expired ingredients, didn't produce the product as we requested, had to ship out the finalized product to a packaging company in another state, charged us hidden charges all along the way, and the list goes on. It was an experience I hope others won't have to deal with.
All of these bad experiences cost us a LOT of money... we learned our lesson. We were able to take all of the pain points we experienced and create a streamlined process to help other nut butter brands save money and get a fresh product made, packaged, and delivered.
What to know:
- We provide package design assistance as needed.
- We order ingredients for you.
- We test the product request and provide you samples.
- We create the product for you.
- We create and provide all packaging for you.
- We package the final product for you.
- We ship to your fulfillment center for you.
What are the minimums?
- 6,500 per sku of 1oz sachets
How much does it cost?
- Graphic Design Assistance - $160 per hour
- Initial Setup Per SKU - $1,000 (one time cost)
- (6,500) 1oz Sachets - $5,135 (.79 per sachet)
- 10 Pack Bags or Boxes Available (includes Kitting)
What does this pricing include?
- Materials Ordered
- Cost of Film (packaging)
- Shipping Prep (case packaging)
- Product Images for Online Retail
What does this pricing NOT include?
- Cost of Ingredients
- Shipping Charges
What ingredients are NOT allowed?
What does the packaging look like?
We create one style of packaging only. It's a perfect and well-loved tear top 1oz sachet. The material is highly durable and helps to extend shelf life (very high quality film).
Contact us today - we'd love to learn more and assist you.