If you've been exploring the world of electrolyte supplements, you might have come across Paleovalley Essential Electrolytes. In this review, we'll delve into Paleovalley's offering and stack it up against Cardnl's Zero Sugar Essential Electrolytes. From pricing to ingredients, we've got you covered.
Paleovalley Essential Electrolytes: Cost and Serving Details
- Lowest Cost per Serving: $1.60
- Highest Cost per Serving: $2.26
- Lowest Cost per Serving: $0.80
- Highest Cost per Serving: $1.07
Paleovalley Electrolytes: Ingredients and Nutritional Content
Paleovalley (Lemon Lime Flavor):
- Electrolytes sourced from seaweed extract and sea salt.
- Sodium content is 430mg less than Cardnl
- Magnesium content is 80mg less than Cardnl
- Flavoring derived from organic lemon fruit flavor, organic luo han guo (monkfruit) fruit extract, organic lemon fruit juice powder flavor, and organic lime fruit flavor.
- Contains Tree Nut (Coconut).
- Sodium: 830mg (from Redmond Real Salt)
- Potassium: 250mg
- Magnesium: 240mg
- Additional Ingredients: Citric Acid, Reb M Stevia.
Flavor and Dietary Considerations: Paleovalley vs. Cardnl
- Paleovalley: Offers multiple flavors, including Lemon Lime.
- Cardnl: Exclusively offers one flavor: Salty Lemon Twist.
Shipping and Availability:
- Paleovalley: Provides free shipping on orders over $75.
- Cardnl: Offers free shipping on EVERY order, ensuring added convenience for all customers.
Natural Flavors and Sweeteners: Paleovalley vs. Cardnl
Cardnl avoids the use of "natural flavors," while Paleovalley's ingredient list includes organic lemon and lime fruit flavors. The term "natural flavors" can be ambiguous, making it challenging to discern its exact composition. If you're keen on sidestepping potential "fillers" or unclear ingredients, Cardnl's transparency offers an added layer of trust.
Paleovalley utilizes organic luo han guo (monkfruit) fruit extract as a sweetener. In contrast, Cardnl specifically opts for Reb M Stevia.
Reb M Stevia stands out as superior when compared to other stevia variants, like Reb A, primarily due to its taste profile. Reb A can sometimes leave a bitter aftertaste, whereas Reb M Stevia delivers a sweetness reminiscent of sugar without the associated calories. This characteristic makes Reb M Stevia a favored choice for sweetening, especially in health-centric products where taste and zero-calorie content are paramount. The lack of a bitter aftertaste ensures a delightful flavor experience, rendering products containing Reb M Stevia more palatable to consumers.
Cost and Serving Details:
- Paleovalley: $1.60 to $2.26 per serving
- Cardnl: $0.80 to $1.07 per serving
Ingredients and Nutritional Content:
- Paleovalley: Electrolytes from seaweed extract and sea salt, with organic flavorings.
- Cardnl: Sodium 830mg, Magnesium 240mg, Potassium 250mg, and only 5 high-quality ingredients like Reb M Stevia.
Flavor and Dietary Considerations:
- Paleovalley: Multiple flavors, including Lemon Lime.
- Cardnl: Unique Salty Lemon Twist flavor.
Shipping and Availability:
- Both brands prioritize customer convenience with free shipping offers.
- Paleovalley: Natural ingredients with a variety of flavors.
- Cardnl: Balanced nutritional content, extremely cost-effective, and free shipping on every order.